Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners
+44 (0)20 7438 4022.
25 Wellington Street, London, WC2E 7DA
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
My wife and family.
Desert island objects
Fishing rod, poems by W B Yeats, Martin D28 guitar.
Lloyd George (but not his personal life).
The Guardian, House, Radio 4, sportinglife.com.
Biggest risk taken
Flyfishing in May.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Hugh Laurie (can do serious or funny).
Creating DLKW & Partners.
Can play Walk On By.
Best job outside advertising
The chairman of Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners has turned the tide after eBay left the shop earlier this year. A great spell of new business wins across HomeForm, General Motors, Freeview and Alton Towers in the final quarter of 2007 propelled the agency up into the top ten. Needs to ramp up the agency's creativity in 2008.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Talks a good game.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Account Executive Major Players £22000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad