Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners
+44 (0)20 7438 4022.
25 Wellington Street, London, WC2E 7DA
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
My wife and family.
Desert island objects
Fishing rod, poems by W B Yeats, Martin D28 guitar.
Lloyd George (but not his personal life).
The Guardian, House, Radio 4, sportinglife.com.
Biggest risk taken
Flyfishing in May.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Hugh Laurie (can do serious or funny).
Creating DLKW & Partners.
Can play Walk On By.
Best job outside advertising
The chairman of Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners has turned the tide after eBay left the shop earlier this year. A great spell of new business wins across HomeForm, General Motors, Freeview and Alton Towers in the final quarter of 2007 propelled the agency up into the top ten. Needs to ramp up the agency's creativity in 2008.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Talks a good game.
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Account Director Zebra People £45000 - £55000 per annum + Competative Benefits Structure, City of London
- Senior Developer Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Account Executive Beyond The Book £Negotiable, Northampton
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media