+44 (0)20 7611 6666
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
Starting my first digital agency in 1995.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Totally screwing up a production job when my boss was away and having to tell the managing director.
Best thing about your job
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Hire clever people from diverse backgrounds.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
David Ogilvy – he did it with wit and style.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
See it from the other side.
What would you change about yourself?
My need for sleep.
BitTorrent – all that lovely free entertainment.
Fortnum & Mason.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
My dad's bigger than your dad.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Tansey joined Wunderman as the final piece of the agency's managerial line-up, and he wasted no time in immersing himself in its matters. Like many of his peers, the sociable Aussie is obsessed with cycling. More unusual is his knowledge of Russian history.
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne