+44 (0)20 7611 6666
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
Starting my first digital agency in 1995.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Totally screwing up a production job when my boss was away and having to tell the managing director.
Best thing about your job
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Hire clever people from diverse backgrounds.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
David Ogilvy – he did it with wit and style.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
See it from the other side.
What would you change about yourself?
My need for sleep.
BitTorrent – all that lovely free entertainment.
Fortnum & Mason.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
My dad's bigger than your dad.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Tansey joined Wunderman as the final piece of the agency's managerial line-up, and he wasted no time in immersing himself in its matters. Like many of his peers, the sociable Aussie is obsessed with cycling. More unusual is his knowledge of Russian history.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 60000 - 65000, London
- Senior Strategist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55,000 to £65,000, London
- Campaign Manager | Contract Salt £300 - £350 per day, City of London