+44 (0)20 7611 6666
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
Starting my first digital agency in 1995.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Totally screwing up a production job when my boss was away and having to tell the managing director.
Best thing about your job
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Hire clever people from diverse backgrounds.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
David Ogilvy – he did it with wit and style.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
See it from the other side.
What would you change about yourself?
My need for sleep.
BitTorrent – all that lovely free entertainment.
Fortnum & Mason.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
My dad's bigger than your dad.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Tansey joined Wunderman as the final piece of the agency's managerial line-up, and he wasted no time in immersing himself in its matters. Like many of his peers, the sociable Aussie is obsessed with cycling. More unusual is his knowledge of Russian history.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Head of Customer and Digital Transformation Spotlight Recruitment £80000 - £90000 per annum + 30% bonus and great benefits, London
- Senior Digital Creative/Designer Pitch Consultants £35000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, Leicestershire
- Junior Account Director, Retail, Manchester Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Manchester
- Regional Marketing Manager Mortimer Spinks £37000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control