+44 (0)20 7938 6458
Communications House, 7-11 Herbrand Street, London, , WC1N 1EX
30th April 1955
Keeping my job for so long.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Too many to count.
Best thing about your job
Worst thing about your job
Can't think of anything that's worth moaning about.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Kiss as many trade journalists' arses as early in your career as you can.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
David Emin's scriptwriter – if he can get away with murder, then there's hope for all of us.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
The way the market is at the time of filling this in (August 2008), I might actually be on one at time of publication!
About two megabytes – sorry, I thought you said USB.
What would you change about yourself?
How much time have you got?
Press, cinema, press, radio, press.
John Lewis, Kingston.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
That if ever invited to be in The A List, I'd tell Campaign to shove it.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
London Pride and The Sopranos boxset.
Guy Zitter's faithful lieutenant was rewarded towards the end of the year with a new role across both the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday after Zitter was promoted to group managing director. Direct and to the point, Teal is also a good networker.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior International Digital Account Manager - Music Accounts! Ultimate Asset £38000 - £45000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager- Retail - up to £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40k-£45k plus bonus , London
- Senior Brand Manager - Consumer Health/FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, West of London/Berks