+44 (0)20 7380 8888
18, Dukes Road, London, , WC1H 9PY
Being there for the rollercoaster ride of St Luke's since the very start. Latterly, \"Be brave, not beige\" for Ikea. Seeing our digital community work taking off.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
We were pitching for a very big account, it was my slot. As I started to speak, my loose crown flew out of my mouth and bounced across the table. Class.
Best thing about your job
Starting with a mess of information and ending up with a beautifully clear idea.
Worst thing about your job
Starting somewhere beautifully clear and ending up in a mess.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Don't think about getting in, just do what you do really well and, when you get there, it will feel like no big deal. Fixating on getting in will drive you crazy and you'll probably never get there.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Howard Gossage. A brilliant, contrary, counter-intuitive bloke. Not too keen on being dead, though.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
What would you change about yourself?
The pot belly. (I'm working on it.)
Just discovered an excellent magazine called Bad Idea.
Portslade Fish Market.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
It went down a storm in the focus groups.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The dog is part of the family, so I'll say books.
Another year has gone by without Teer having much new business to sink his planning teeth into. He keeps himself busy with Strongbow and Ikea, but is it enough to satisfy the Scot? Bringing in new clients has to be St Luke's New Year's resolution.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Associate Director - Communities Research Hasson Associates £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Content Director - Social / Digital - [Drinks] - Excellent agency - to £40k+ Fill Recruitment £40k+ as well as superb benefits, London (Greater)
- Mid-weight / Senior Brand Planner Rare Selection £50K + excellent benefits including pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER ADVERTISING AGENCY Barker Graves £30K, london
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards