+44 (0)20 7158 5007
124 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8RX
2008: chief executive, Group M. 2006: chief operating officer, Group M. 2002: head of investment, Mindshare, rising to managing director, Group M trading. 1996: TV buying director, MediaVest, rising to deputy managing director. 1985: TV buying director, rising to board director, BMP. 1983: sales assistant, HTV (former ITV franchise for ITV Wales and West regions).
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Don't have one.
Best thing about your job
Working with MediaCom, Mindshare, Mediaedge:cia and BJK&E.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Sir Martin Sorrell.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Spend it in Australia.
What would you change about yourself?
Grow my hair.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I don't lie.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The ebullient Theakstone has had a remarkable year. Elevated from his post as chief operating officer of Group M, he replaced Steve Allan as chief executive. Being bald may have something to do with it; apparently, it's a good start if you want to get on at Group M.
- Mid-weight Designer with super cool boutique agency Dahling Ltd £28-35k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight or Senior Conceptual Creative Team Dahling Ltd £30-45k or £60-90k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Junior Conceptual Creative or a Junior Creative team- TOP BOUTIQUE CREATIVE AGENCY!!!! Dahling Ltd £20-25k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Client Side - Blue Chip - CRM, Data, Backend Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits +75% off travel , London
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER (Brand Guardian, Marketing, Strategy) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Surrey