+44 (0)20 7544 3703
36, Golden Square, London, , W1F 9EE
My time at Craik Jones and starting Lida.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
\"I'm not sleeping with you if you're not wearing any clothes.\" My night in the penthouse suite in the Camps Bay Hotel with a female client.
Best thing about your job
Worst thing about your job
The lavatories at 36 Golden Square.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Do great work and be nice to Claire Beale.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Rory Sutherland – he's clever, funny, does very little these days, no doubt earns a fortune and I think I would look great in a waistcoat smoking a pipe.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Go on a riding safari across the Okavango Delta.
My direct and honest approach.
What would you change about yourself?
I'd talk less.
The breakfast show on BBC London.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I have never told a lie.
How many toilets do you own?
I don't have any toilets, only lavatories.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Fastidiously organised, Thomas has helped Lida progress into an agency capable of taking on the big boys. A number of new-business wins plus some great work for Mini bodes well for 2009.
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media