+44 (0)20 7544 3703
36, Golden Square, London, , W1F 9EE
My time at Craik Jones and starting Lida.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
\"I'm not sleeping with you if you're not wearing any clothes.\" My night in the penthouse suite in the Camps Bay Hotel with a female client.
Best thing about your job
Worst thing about your job
The lavatories at 36 Golden Square.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Do great work and be nice to Claire Beale.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Rory Sutherland – he's clever, funny, does very little these days, no doubt earns a fortune and I think I would look great in a waistcoat smoking a pipe.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Go on a riding safari across the Okavango Delta.
My direct and honest approach.
What would you change about yourself?
I'd talk less.
The breakfast show on BBC London.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I have never told a lie.
How many toilets do you own?
I don't have any toilets, only lavatories.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Fastidiously organised, Thomas has helped Lida progress into an agency capable of taking on the big boys. A number of new-business wins plus some great work for Mini bodes well for 2009.
- Mid-weight Designer with super cool boutique agency Dahling Ltd £28-35k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight or Senior Conceptual Creative Team Dahling Ltd £30-45k or £60-90k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Junior Conceptual Creative or a Junior Creative team- TOP BOUTIQUE CREATIVE AGENCY!!!! Dahling Ltd £20-25k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Client Side - Blue Chip - CRM, Data, Backend Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits +75% off travel , London
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER (Brand Guardian, Marketing, Strategy) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Surrey