Executive director, business development
+44 (0)20 7260 1324
10, Paternoster Square, London, , EC4M 7LT
April Fool's Day!
1987 – top-rated agencies analyst, Institutional Investor. 1988 – director, SG Warburg. 2005 – executive director, Numis Corporation. 2008 – top-rated media analyst, Thomson Extel.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Asking the captain of England if he played cricket professionally.
Best thing about your job
Interacting with some of the world's most dynamic companies and investors.
Worst thing about your job
Experiencing the cycle relentlessly exerting itself every six to eight years.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Focus, focus, focus.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Travel the world over and read to my heart's content.
Professionally speaking: longer, deeper, better.
What would you change about yourself?
My date of birth!
Newspapers, TV, radio, internet.
Marks & Spencer Food Hall.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
Haven't – yet!
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
With all hell having broken loose on the economic front, it's those agencies that followed Tilbian's advice and fixed their roofs while the sun shone that will weather the storm best. Advertising analysts don't come much more astute, knowledgeable or experienced than Tilbian.
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated