Executive director, business development
+44 (0)20 7260 1324
10, Paternoster Square, London, , EC4M 7LT
April Fool's Day!
1987 – top-rated agencies analyst, Institutional Investor. 1988 – director, SG Warburg. 2005 – executive director, Numis Corporation. 2008 – top-rated media analyst, Thomson Extel.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Asking the captain of England if he played cricket professionally.
Best thing about your job
Interacting with some of the world's most dynamic companies and investors.
Worst thing about your job
Experiencing the cycle relentlessly exerting itself every six to eight years.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Focus, focus, focus.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Travel the world over and read to my heart's content.
Professionally speaking: longer, deeper, better.
What would you change about yourself?
My date of birth!
Newspapers, TV, radio, internet.
Marks & Spencer Food Hall.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
Haven't – yet!
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
With all hell having broken loose on the economic front, it's those agencies that followed Tilbian's advice and fixed their roofs while the sun shone that will weather the storm best. Advertising analysts don't come much more astute, knowledgeable or experienced than Tilbian.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Comms Manager Major Players £45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Front End Developer fishtank £24000 - £27000 per annum, Bath
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot