Executive director, business development
+44 (0)20 7260 1324
10, Paternoster Square, London, , EC4M 7LT
April Fool's Day!
1987 – top-rated agencies analyst, Institutional Investor. 1988 – director, SG Warburg. 2005 – executive director, Numis Corporation. 2008 – top-rated media analyst, Thomson Extel.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Asking the captain of England if he played cricket professionally.
Best thing about your job
Interacting with some of the world's most dynamic companies and investors.
Worst thing about your job
Experiencing the cycle relentlessly exerting itself every six to eight years.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Focus, focus, focus.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Travel the world over and read to my heart's content.
Professionally speaking: longer, deeper, better.
What would you change about yourself?
My date of birth!
Newspapers, TV, radio, internet.
Marks & Spencer Food Hall.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
Haven't – yet!
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
With all hell having broken loose on the economic front, it's those agencies that followed Tilbian's advice and fixed their roofs while the sun shone that will weather the storm best. Advertising analysts don't come much more astute, knowledgeable or experienced than Tilbian.
- Social Engagement Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy