Chief strategy officer
+44 (0)20 7158 5500
124 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8RX
MediaCom to number one in the UK.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Anything involving singing rousing songs in the workplace sober.
Best thing about your job
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Differentiate yourself and make a difference.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Happy as I am, thank you.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Be on the river with my family.
What would you change about yourself?
The Sunday Times, Radio 4, The Guardian, History Today.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I don't lie.
How many toilets do you own?
Part-owner of eight, and can't get enough of them.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
She may be widely considered one of media's finest strategic brains, helping to turn MediaCom into a £1 billion agency this year, but Unerman is still disarmingly down-to-earth. She's challenging and sparky, which plays well in the MediaCom camp.
- Digital Designer - up to £40k - Travel Company Digital Gurus Negotiable, London
- Junior - Mid .NET Developer Digital Gurus £25000 - £45000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Email Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000 pa DOE, Worcester
- Senior Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50,000 to £60,000, London
- Solution designer - Agile - Digital - Mobile - Apps - Web Salt £45000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , Cheshire
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers