Chief strategy officer
+44 (0)20 7158 5500
124 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8RX
MediaCom to number one in the UK.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Anything involving singing rousing songs in the workplace sober.
Best thing about your job
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Differentiate yourself and make a difference.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Happy as I am, thank you.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Be on the river with my family.
What would you change about yourself?
The Sunday Times, Radio 4, The Guardian, History Today.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I don't lie.
How many toilets do you own?
Part-owner of eight, and can't get enough of them.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
She may be widely considered one of media's finest strategic brains, helping to turn MediaCom into a £1 billion agency this year, but Unerman is still disarmingly down-to-earth. She's challenging and sparky, which plays well in the MediaCom camp.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager AF Selection £26,000 - £28,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £30,000 - £32,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search / Biddable Manager - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum To £50,000 + benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...