+44 (0)20 7592 7402
Greencoat House, 15 Francis Street, London, SW1P 1DH
Burkitts, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, WCRS, VCCP.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Oversleeping, most notably on a trip to Japan and missing the thing I'd gone for.
Best thing about your job
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Never mix the grape and grain.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Amelia, because she knows what she's talking about.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Very fast reactions.
What would you change about yourself?
The Guardian, Financial Times, Sky Sports.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I'll call you right back.
How many toilets do you own?
Does this include dolls' houses?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Known as an intelligent thinker, Vallance may have to keep his mind on turning around his agency. VCCP saw some heavy client losses, such as Hyundai and ING, in 2008.
- CLIENT RELATIONSHIP DIRECTOR - MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bbonus + Benefits, Buckinghamshire
- DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + excellent benefits + bonuses, West Midlands
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT AGENCY Live Recruitment £16000 - £21000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Senior Research Analyst Hasson Associates £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Global Insight manager | World leading OTC company Elizabeth Norman International £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + bonus , London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers