+44 (0)7770 735907.
Warwick Building, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London, W14 8HQ
2nd October 1956
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
An absurd question, but if you must: I walk to work.
Desert island objects
Deckchair, ice lolly, factor 20.
Thomas Jefferson. Amazing polymath. When John F Kennedy invited 49 Nobel Prize winners to a dinner in 1962, he said: "This is the greatest collection of talent seen in the White House since Jefferson dined alone."
The Week, Frieze, Arrested Development, Front Row, smokinggun.com.
Biggest risk taken
Agreeing to go shopping with my wife.
Sangria in the park.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Sir Martin Sorrell in platforms.
Mainly JWT, and then Leo Burnett.
The Fat Lady in Franny and Zooey.
Similar to most account handlers, I often tap dance.
Best job outside advertising
MacAuslan could be credited for supplying some of the glue behind Leo Burnett's international offering. However, don't expect him to shout about it. He's entirely modest and understated.
Most expensive purchase
Extortionate school fees that make the Zimbabwean inflation rate look meagre.
Why are you good at what you do?
Never knowingly underdressed.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £30,000 - £32,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search / Biddable Manager - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum To £50,000 + benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...
- Account Manager AF Selection £30,000, Liverpool, Merseyside