The Economist Group
+44 (0)20 7830 7001.
25 St James's Street, London, SW1A 1HG
10th February 1957
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Driving less. Trees.
Being born in Switzerland.
Too discreet to say.
A snazzy corkscrew.
Desert island objects
Loo paper, complete works of Charles Dickens, good bed.
Christine Lagarde in France, because she became a politician late.
The Economist, FT, Ugly Betty, Radio 4, Economist.com.
Biggest risk taken
Joining The Economist.
Starts with two cappuccinos.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Being in the same organisation so long.
Best job outside advertising
Working in a food shop.
The fact Alexander has been at the helm of The Economist for more than a decade is testament to the confidence the board has in her. Associates speak highly of her skill at managing budgets and sound business brain.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Ask my team.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director / Senior Account Director - Stunning Agency Fill Recruitment to £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital and Integrated Planner air recruitment Up to £60K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE LEAD - EVENTS & EXPERIENTIAL Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- DIGITAL DESIGNER Live Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London