+44 (0)20 7446 7208.
The Telephone Exchange, 5 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7PH
1st January 1967
Who should play you in the film of your life?
According to Jonathan Durden, it would be Tom Hanks.
The man credited with having launched PHDiq, takes his job and the demands of his clients very seriously indeed. He's slightly less serious about himself, however, if his vast collection of comedy socks is anything to go by.
Why are you good at what you do?
Because I care.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Automotive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Not specified, London
- Senior Digital Account Manager AF Selection £26,000 - £30,000, West Midlands
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £30k-£35k, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure