+44 (0)20 7446 7208.
The Telephone Exchange, 5 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7PH
1st January 1967
Who should play you in the film of your life?
According to Jonathan Durden, it would be Tom Hanks.
The man credited with having launched PHDiq, takes his job and the demands of his clients very seriously indeed. He's slightly less serious about himself, however, if his vast collection of comedy socks is anything to go by.
Why are you good at what you do?
Because I care.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Account Manager, International Media Agency Ultimate Asset £26000 - £31000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , City of London
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas