+44 (0)20 7446 7208.
The Telephone Exchange, 5 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7PH
1st January 1967
Who should play you in the film of your life?
According to Jonathan Durden, it would be Tom Hanks.
The man credited with having launched PHDiq, takes his job and the demands of his clients very seriously indeed. He's slightly less serious about himself, however, if his vast collection of comedy socks is anything to go by.
Why are you good at what you do?
Because I care.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned