Chief executive, EMEA
Starcom MediaVest Group
+44 (0)20 7190 8008.
Whitfield House, 89 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 4HQ
1st January 1962
Fantasy business partner
I don't fantasise about business partners.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Desert island objects
Family, music, bike.
Too many to list.
Biggest risk taken
Downhill mountain biking.
Having a good idea.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
I wouldn't impose that on anyone.
Working with the best people in the industry, which I have been fortunate enough to do at BMP, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Motive and SMG.
My good temper.
Best job outside advertising
Publicity officer for Harrogate Arts Festival.
Jacob has thrown himself enthusiastically into the extremely challenging task of building the Starcom MediaVest network in one of its weakest regions. Maintaining his good humour in the face of adversity, Jacob has made some strides in building a central team around him, and he has also enjoyed some new business success (landing GlaxoSmithKline in Central and Eastern Europe).
Most expensive purchase
Airline tickets (for my job).
Why are you good at what you do?
I work hard at it.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Account Executive Major Players £22000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad