Chief executive, EMEA
Starcom MediaVest Group
+44 (0)20 7190 8008.
Whitfield House, 89 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 4HQ
1st January 1962
Fantasy business partner
I don't fantasise about business partners.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Desert island objects
Family, music, bike.
Too many to list.
Biggest risk taken
Downhill mountain biking.
Having a good idea.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
I wouldn't impose that on anyone.
Working with the best people in the industry, which I have been fortunate enough to do at BMP, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Motive and SMG.
My good temper.
Best job outside advertising
Publicity officer for Harrogate Arts Festival.
Jacob has thrown himself enthusiastically into the extremely challenging task of building the Starcom MediaVest network in one of its weakest regions. Maintaining his good humour in the face of adversity, Jacob has made some strides in building a central team around him, and he has also enjoyed some new business success (landing GlaxoSmithKline in Central and Eastern Europe).
Most expensive purchase
Airline tickets (for my job).
Why are you good at what you do?
I work hard at it.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Lively Account Executive Famous consumer Brand- £23/24K Barker Graves £23/24K, London
- Digital Media Recruitment Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Senior Designer createselect £40-50K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)