Chairman and globalchief creative officer
WWAV Rapp Collins
+44 (0)20 8735 8217.
1 Riverside, Manbre Road, London, W6 9WA
1st January 1960
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I have no car, just a pushbike.
My late father.
Soho house, Bluebird.
Bose noise-cancelling headphones.
Desert island objects
Wine, cheese and an iPod.
The Guardian, National Geographic, Arrested Development, Radio 4, nicecupofteaandasitdown.com.
Biggest risk taken
A month without alcohol.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
My first job as a teaboy.
Cartman in South Park.
I haven't found it yet, I'm still looking.
Best job outside advertising
This buttoned-down minimalist classical music enthusiast will no doubt have been tucking into some bubbly to celebrate his promotion to global chief creative of Rapp Collins this year. But there's still a bit of a mountain to climb in terms of strengthening the network's global creative output.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Because of my first job.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Interim Brand Manager (3-4 months) Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, East Midlands
- Senior Analyst (SAS / SQL) - London - £35,000 - £45,000 Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Digital project Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, South East London
- Digital Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 per annum, South East England