Chairman and globalchief creative officer
WWAV Rapp Collins
+44 (0)20 8735 8217.
1 Riverside, Manbre Road, London, W6 9WA
1st January 1960
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I have no car, just a pushbike.
My late father.
Soho house, Bluebird.
Bose noise-cancelling headphones.
Desert island objects
Wine, cheese and an iPod.
The Guardian, National Geographic, Arrested Development, Radio 4, nicecupofteaandasitdown.com.
Biggest risk taken
A month without alcohol.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
My first job as a teaboy.
Cartman in South Park.
I haven't found it yet, I'm still looking.
Best job outside advertising
This buttoned-down minimalist classical music enthusiast will no doubt have been tucking into some bubbly to celebrate his promotion to global chief creative of Rapp Collins this year. But there's still a bit of a mountain to climb in terms of strengthening the network's global creative output.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Because of my first job.
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne