+44 (0)20 7654 7970.
185 Park Street, London, SE1 9DY
26th November 1969
Fantasy business partner
Stewie, Sean, Sammy, Bellie, Wrightee and Claire.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I cycle to work, and drive a bit slower.
Lumpy old agency networks, and greedy agency principals.
The Mighty Old Whits Rugby Club, The Hospital.
Desert island objects
Frisbee, mobile phone, the missus.
George Galloway (great comedy).
News of the World, Big Brother, Xfm, irisnation.com.
Biggest risk taken
Opening offices in New York, Delhi, Singapore and Sydney within 12 months of each another.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Setting up Iris in 1999 with friends.
Danny Ocean (from Ocean's Eleven).
Best job outside advertising
Working on a building site.
Following a successful start to the year, with Millner bolstering his consultancy division with a new managing director, director and a digital managing director, things have gone a bit quiet for him, but by all accounts, the business is still going strong.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I know that agencies are simple businesses, and that people and clients have choices.
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44