Commercial and brand marketing director
+44 (0)1784 874641.
Lakeside West, 30 The Causeway, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 3BY
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Inadequately. I am waiting to trial a fuel cell boiler, and we should all have British Gas zero carbon gas and electricity.
It's corny, but it's true. Twenty years of some wonderful colleagues and inspirational bosses.
Desert island objects
A grand piano, limitless music, tuning hammer.
Disraeli, for having the wisdom to create green park spaces and reserve common land in London.
The Guardian, The Week, House & Garden, TV shows that are satirical, Radio 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Biggest risk taken
Teaching the piano to John Poorta.
Piano and singing, picnic, bike ride, modest retail therapy, concert/opera.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Well, St Luke's reckon Judy Garland as Dorothy with a machine gun; I was rather hoping for Nicole Kidman.
Teaching the piano to John Poorta, (he never learned the piano, but we did get married) relaunching Maltesers, moving to Air Miles, launching broadband for BT, replacing Piper, working on green initiatives for British Gas, joining the board of the National Youth Orchestra? which should have more funding.
It's so hidden that I haven't found it yet.
Best job outside advertising
Playing the piano in a cocktail bar in a slightly seedy northern hotel.
As the industry held its breath among rumours of a media and/or creative review, MacKenzie sailed through, proving her mettle as one of adland's shrewdest, switched-on clients.
Why are you good at what you do?
I have stuck at it a long time, and I have had brilliant, generous of spirit teachers, who wouldn't give up either.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of eCommerce - Fast Growing British Footwear Fashion Brand Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary Package + Bonuses (Based on skills & experience), London (West), London (Greater)
- Creative Artworker:(Retail, Print, Digital, InDesign,Photoshop) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Online Marketing Manager - Well regarded ethical Brand ADLIB Up to £50,000 + benefits, Devon