Chairman and chief executive
Channel 5 Broadcasting Limited
+44 (0)20 7550 5555
22 Long Acre, , London, , WC2E 9LY
Controller arts and entertainment, Channel 4 (1994-96); chief executive of Five (1996-2002); managing director, channels and services, BSkyB (2002-2006); director of global content, ITV (2007); chairman and chief executive, Five (2008-present).
Favourite TV programme
The New Yorker.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Style + functionality + ingenuity = Apple.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Antique maps; raising ducks; watching Milkshake! and CBeebies with my daughter.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
iPod app that delivers a week's worth of Corrie episdoes in advance.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Those who thought Dawn Airey had taken leave of her senses when she decided to chuck up her position as heir-apparent to Michael Grade at ITV felt vindicated when speculation gained ground during 2009 that her new employer, Five, may not have much of a future. But Airey is nothing if not a fighter – and, after all, Five's owners (RTL and, ultimately, the mighty Bertelsmann Corporation) are not without resource.
1960. Preston, Lancs.
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + other benefits, Leeds
- Intern / Junior Designer - Client Side - Confectionery - London Twist Recruitment £18000 - £21000 per annum + benefits , East London
- Senior Multidiscipline Designer - London - Confectionery - 46k Twist Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits , East London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, City of London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + other benefits, London