+44 (0)203 023 4265
Minerva House, 1-4 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7ER
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Havaianas – life's always good when you're wearing flip-flops.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Worrying about a possible recession.
Who would play you in a movie?
Serpico-era Al Pacino.
An ollie kickflip.
Triathlons, snowboarding, surfing, cars.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Allan's passion for the agency he leads and its people has helped to make it one of the stronger media agencies around. OMD UK rarely loses business and Allan's year improved greatly when OMD recaptured the Vodafone account it had lost six months earlier to Carat.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned