+44 (0)203 023 4265
Minerva House, 1-4 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7ER
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Havaianas – life's always good when you're wearing flip-flops.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Worrying about a possible recession.
Who would play you in a movie?
Serpico-era Al Pacino.
An ollie kickflip.
Triathlons, snowboarding, surfing, cars.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Allan's passion for the agency he leads and its people has helped to make it one of the stronger media agencies around. OMD UK rarely loses business and Allan's year improved greatly when OMD recaptured the Vodafone account it had lost six months earlier to Carat.
- Senior Designer Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Designer - UI Designer Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Copywriter - Conceptual, Charity, Direct Marketing Agency ADLIB Upto £50k, Bristol
- Brand and Marketing Manager (national charity, FTC 9-12 months) ADLIB 25-28k, Bristol
- Senior UX Designer - Innovative Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £65000 per annum, Bristol
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers