+44 (0)203 023 4265
Minerva House, 1-4 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7ER
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Havaianas – life's always good when you're wearing flip-flops.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Worrying about a possible recession.
Who would play you in a movie?
Serpico-era Al Pacino.
An ollie kickflip.
Triathlons, snowboarding, surfing, cars.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Allan's passion for the agency he leads and its people has helped to make it one of the stronger media agencies around. OMD UK rarely loses business and Allan's year improved greatly when OMD recaptured the Vodafone account it had lost six months earlier to Carat.
- Associate Sales Director Stopgap £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Project Manager Creative Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Junior Product Manager Aspire £25000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, London
- Online Marketing Executive Michael Page Digital Negotiable, Bolton
- Qualitative Associate Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad