+44 (0)20 7479 9700.
Summit House, 27 Sale Place, London, W2 1YR
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
In many ways, for example, I don't have a car.
No single person or thing.
None. I'm with Groucho Marx on this one.
I loathe gadgets.
Desert island objects
Either a boat or a loaded gun.
No single person.
The Guardian, Sight & Sound, DVD player, Radio 4.
Biggest risk taken
Probably something on a mountain. Sorry, I can't remember.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Klaus Kinski would have been great, but he's dead.
Working with bright and creative people.
I cannot imagine you would print it.
Best job outside advertising
One summer in Vermont spent installing solar heating equipment for swimming pools.
Whitmore has had a busy year revamping the Postar methodology, and then attempting to secure increases in funding from the outdoor contractors. Urbane and well travelled, Whitmore continues to indulge his passions for film and music.
Most expensive purchase
I have no idea my other house?
Why are you good at what you do?
A curious nature, a vivid imagination and a passion for improvement.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Executive air recruitment Up to 23k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Designer (Dubai) MCG Associates Up to GBP60,000 a year tax free + benefits (including annual flights home) + relocation assistance., Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media