+44 (0)20 7479 9700.
Summit House, 27 Sale Place, London, W2 1YR
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
In many ways, for example, I don't have a car.
No single person or thing.
None. I'm with Groucho Marx on this one.
I loathe gadgets.
Desert island objects
Either a boat or a loaded gun.
No single person.
The Guardian, Sight & Sound, DVD player, Radio 4.
Biggest risk taken
Probably something on a mountain. Sorry, I can't remember.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Klaus Kinski would have been great, but he's dead.
Working with bright and creative people.
I cannot imagine you would print it.
Best job outside advertising
One summer in Vermont spent installing solar heating equipment for swimming pools.
Whitmore has had a busy year revamping the Postar methodology, and then attempting to secure increases in funding from the outdoor contractors. Urbane and well travelled, Whitmore continues to indulge his passions for film and music.
Most expensive purchase
I have no idea my other house?
Why are you good at what you do?
A curious nature, a vivid imagination and a passion for improvement.
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'