+44 (0)20 7611 6708
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
Being fired from a summer job en Provence. At Unilever, \"the Lynx effect\" on my now wife. At Mother, Oasis \"for people who don't like water\" and \"trust Boots\". My job at Saint is the best yet.
Favourite TV programme
Monocle...but what kind of category extension lunacy led to the creation of Monocle-branded swimming trunks and candles?
Netvibes – it's like driving an automatic.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The new Stella campaign because I want to live in it.
Vespa. Makes London the best city in the world.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Oh dear...the booty dance.
Middle Eastern food. Real British ale. Harmless fibbery.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Anti-gravitational footwear. (Pre-pubescent dreams of flying live on, I'm afraid.)
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"@saintpeter: one double espresso, a malborough light and a print out of http://tinyurl.com/kvuzk4 please.\"
It's been quite a year for Al-Zaidy, making him a more-than-worthy new addition to the A List line-up. In January, he was promoted to become the managing partner of Saint, and has since kept busy by winning new business from major clients (including Virgin Media and LG), making a number of shrewd appointments to boost the agency's planning department, and becoming a father for the second time.
12 November 1972. Romford, Essex.
- UX DESIGNER - (Creative, User Experience, Layout, Branding) Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Frontend Developer Digital Gurus £35000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus and Benefits, London
- Brand Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits package, London
- Sales Manager- Travel - Programmatic Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum + commission, benefits & shares!, London
- Middleweight Print Designer Major Players £22000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits package, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch