+44 (0)20 7693 8803.
London, W1W 5QA
1st January 1966
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I walk to the station occasionally, and I recycle.
My amazing family.
Woldingham Tennis Club, North Downs Golf Club.
My TV, what else?
Desert island objects
iPod, fishing rod, motor launch.
John Major, because my mum went out with him.
The Guardian, Private Eye, Shameless, Radio Five Live, Virginmedia.com.
Biggest risk taken
Having only two balls in my golf bag.
Professionally: negotiation, nice customer lunch, and smashing sales targets. Personally: skiing with my children.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
My wife would like it to be Jude Law, but, sadly, it would be more likely Sid James.
IDS named Campaign Sales Team of the Year, IDS named MediaWeek Sales Team of the Year, post-Emmys private party at the Mondrian.
I have many, but they're well hidden!
Best job outside advertising
Pre-college gap year on Cote d'Azur with Canvas Holidays.
Buyers continue to find Wildman's drive and enthusiasm refreshing, and he has proved more than able to continue the IDS tradition of making up for its lack of clout by being fleet of foot and innovative in its approach. And who knows, this time next year, perhaps Wildman and IDS will be selling ITV.
Most expensive purchase
My children's education.
Why are you good at what you do?
Because I do what I'm good at.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Modelling Manager Premier Media £30000 - £35000 per annum, East London
- CGI Artist Premier Media £25000 - £30000 per annum, East London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot