+44 (0)20 7693 8803.
London, W1W 5QA
1st January 1966
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I walk to the station occasionally, and I recycle.
My amazing family.
Woldingham Tennis Club, North Downs Golf Club.
My TV, what else?
Desert island objects
iPod, fishing rod, motor launch.
John Major, because my mum went out with him.
The Guardian, Private Eye, Shameless, Radio Five Live, Virginmedia.com.
Biggest risk taken
Having only two balls in my golf bag.
Professionally: negotiation, nice customer lunch, and smashing sales targets. Personally: skiing with my children.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
My wife would like it to be Jude Law, but, sadly, it would be more likely Sid James.
IDS named Campaign Sales Team of the Year, IDS named MediaWeek Sales Team of the Year, post-Emmys private party at the Mondrian.
I have many, but they're well hidden!
Best job outside advertising
Pre-college gap year on Cote d'Azur with Canvas Holidays.
Buyers continue to find Wildman's drive and enthusiasm refreshing, and he has proved more than able to continue the IDS tradition of making up for its lack of clout by being fleet of foot and innovative in its approach. And who knows, this time next year, perhaps Wildman and IDS will be selling ITV.
Most expensive purchase
My children's education.
Why are you good at what you do?
Because I do what I'm good at.
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy