+44 (0)20 7693 8803.
London, W1W 5QA
1st January 1966
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I walk to the station occasionally, and I recycle.
My amazing family.
Woldingham Tennis Club, North Downs Golf Club.
My TV, what else?
Desert island objects
iPod, fishing rod, motor launch.
John Major, because my mum went out with him.
The Guardian, Private Eye, Shameless, Radio Five Live, Virginmedia.com.
Biggest risk taken
Having only two balls in my golf bag.
Professionally: negotiation, nice customer lunch, and smashing sales targets. Personally: skiing with my children.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
My wife would like it to be Jude Law, but, sadly, it would be more likely Sid James.
IDS named Campaign Sales Team of the Year, IDS named MediaWeek Sales Team of the Year, post-Emmys private party at the Mondrian.
I have many, but they're well hidden!
Best job outside advertising
Pre-college gap year on Cote d'Azur with Canvas Holidays.
Buyers continue to find Wildman's drive and enthusiasm refreshing, and he has proved more than able to continue the IDS tradition of making up for its lack of clout by being fleet of foot and innovative in its approach. And who knows, this time next year, perhaps Wildman and IDS will be selling ITV.
Most expensive purchase
My children's education.
Why are you good at what you do?
Because I do what I'm good at.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Regional Marketing Manager Mortimer Spinks £37000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- Digital Content Manager Pitch Consultants £32000 - £36000 per annum + benefits, West Midlands
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Creative/Digital Artworker AF Selection £24,000 - £28,000 + excellent benefits , Warwickshire
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control