Beattie McGuinness Bungay
+44 (0)7985 659 894
16 Shorts Gardens, London, WC2H 9AU
The culmination of \"the egg lady\" cabaret, Christmas 2008.
Favourite TV programme
The New Yorker.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
2009 is the meerkat's world, we are only visiting.
Ricicles, because Captain Rik rocks (and vice versa).
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
I would have my face CG'd on to the back of Megan Fox's head.
Dread, anguish, ham radio.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"You know who you are and what you did. Prepare yourselves.\"
One of the biggest planning brains in the business, Bain has spent this year not just working on his mind – he doesn't need to do much more of that given he's already a doctor of cultural anthropology – but also his body. With two marathons under his belt, he is giving Stephen Woodfood a run for his money as the industry's most prolific running enthusiast.
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer Â– Product & Packaging Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Client Planner AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Press Production Executive AF Selection £20,000 - £22,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Specialist - Client-Side Travel Brand - PPC / SEO Ultimate Asset £30000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, City of London
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014