Beattie McGuinness Bungay
+44 (0)7985 659 894
16 Shorts Gardens, London, WC2H 9AU
The culmination of \"the egg lady\" cabaret, Christmas 2008.
Favourite TV programme
The New Yorker.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
2009 is the meerkat's world, we are only visiting.
Ricicles, because Captain Rik rocks (and vice versa).
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
I would have my face CG'd on to the back of Megan Fox's head.
Dread, anguish, ham radio.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"You know who you are and what you did. Prepare yourselves.\"
One of the biggest planning brains in the business, Bain has spent this year not just working on his mind – he doesn't need to do much more of that given he's already a doctor of cultural anthropology – but also his body. With two marathons under his belt, he is giving Stephen Woodfood a run for his money as the industry's most prolific running enthusiast.
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.
- Digital Account Manager Pitch Consultants £22000 - £29000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Account Manager/ Junior AD become £30k-£40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a, United Kingdom
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated