Lean Mean Fighting Machine
+44 (0)20 7278 5400
4-8 Rodney Street, London, N1 9JH
Getting a blowjob at my first ever D&AD Awards.
Favourite TV programme
The Sunday Times.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Those subliminal ads for beef jerky, I can't stop buying the stuff. As for one I can actually remember seeing, it would have to be Axion Banner Concerts.
Emirates, they spend the most.
What’s your concession to the recession?
I have given up naively thinking the City, and country, is run by bright people instead of a bunch of selfish, greedy cocks.
Who would play you in a movie?
The drunker I get, the funnier I become.
Coming up with stupid ideas that I do nothing about, and thinking of funny Tweets I never get round to Tweeting.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A police truncheon that makes a comedy twang when it hits someone.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"My name is Sam-u-el and I'll see you all in hell.\"
You've got to love Sam Ball's ability not to take himself, or the world at large, too seriously. A dig in last year's A List (that his creative partner, Dave Bedwood, was the more talented of the two) elicited a graceful, and entertaining letter that claimed they were as equally untalented as each other.
1975, under a wondering star.
- Account Executive AF Selection £16000 - £18500 per annum, Warwickshire
- Midweight/Senior Designer Tomorrow Recruitment £28000 - £40000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR LOOKING FOR MORE CREATIVE FOCUS? Barker Graves Up to £45k + benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £43000 per annum, London
- WE NEED AMBITIOUS ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES Barker Graves £26k+ bens, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'