+44 (0)20 7462 3150
47-50 Margaret Street, London, W1W 8SB
Thames TV, UK Gold, Y&R, Five, VBS.
Favourite TV programme
The X Factor – my kids are just getting into this type of show and it's fantastic family viewing.
The Sunday Times, The Sun and The Guardian.
Stuff or T3.
Any that make life easier – useful ones are skyscanner.com, yodlee.com and transportdirect.info.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Little Dish – a food brand we helped launch and is now doing extremely well.
Has to be Apple – for innovation, style and products that work.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Spending money, like everyone else.
Who would play you in a movie?
I was 40 this year so I'm putting all that behind me...
Golf, Chelsea and my children.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Who wants my reservation at The Ivy this lunchtime?\"
A tumultuous year for \"Bammo\" which saw him do his bit for charity when he took on the Nabs role. His warnings about a \"tough year\" for advertising and those who found themselves out of work became personally relevant when Viacom Brand Solutions, which he had built into the most creative force in TV sales, was wound down following a deal between MTV and Sky that saw Sky takeover MTV's ad sales, leaving Bampton to consider his options.
14 July 1969, Taplow, Bucks.
- Head of Insight Brand Recruitment Competitive salary + bonus and benefits , Milton Keynes
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Director - Brand Design / FMCG / Packaging ADLIB £48000 - £55000 per annum, Frome
- Award Winning Digital Agency - Print Designer - Central London Twist Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + benefits , City of London
- Senior Website Analyst EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London