+44 (0)20 7190 8000
23, Howland Street, London, , WT1 4AY
Working at Publicis in Sydney when we won the Ashes in 2005. Being part of the team that created live TV at 15,000 feet for Honda. Persuading Foxy to open our new cafe!
Favourite TV programme
The Telegraph and The Chronicle & Echo.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Binge-drinking – you wouldn't start a night like this...
Asics – great products, not cool, doesn't care.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Talking about the recession.
Who would play you in a movie?
I have been known to grace the odd dance floor with a one-armed press-up or three.
Running round Richmond Park, following the Cobblers everywhere and anywhere, one-armed press-ups.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Join me on Facebook instead, I've only got 104 friends.\"
While he doesn't look old enough to be a managing director, Bannerman is nonetheless beginning to steer his agency into more positive territory. He has been known to do some pretty good impressions after a few alcopops.
On Mayday in Northampton.
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne