+44 (0)20 7190 8000
23, Howland Street, London, , WT1 4AY
Working at Publicis in Sydney when we won the Ashes in 2005. Being part of the team that created live TV at 15,000 feet for Honda. Persuading Foxy to open our new cafe!
Favourite TV programme
The Telegraph and The Chronicle & Echo.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Binge-drinking – you wouldn't start a night like this...
Asics – great products, not cool, doesn't care.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Talking about the recession.
Who would play you in a movie?
I have been known to grace the odd dance floor with a one-armed press-up or three.
Running round Richmond Park, following the Cobblers everywhere and anywhere, one-armed press-ups.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Join me on Facebook instead, I've only got 104 friends.\"
While he doesn't look old enough to be a managing director, Bannerman is nonetheless beginning to steer his agency into more positive territory. He has been known to do some pretty good impressions after a few alcopops.
On Mayday in Northampton.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Digital Account Executive - £34K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Product Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: healthcare, bonus, product discount, Nottingham
- Digital Marketing Executive Direct Recruitment £30,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Broadcast Buyer - Leading Gaming & Confectionery Clients Ultimate Asset £28000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control