+44 (0)20 7306 8200
124 Horseferry Road, London, SW1P 2TX
Setting up the Channel 4 sales department from scratch.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Comparethemeerkat, 118 118 \"Ghostbusters\" and the new Currys one.
Arsenal – simply the best.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Alcohol during the week!
Who would play you in a movie?
I'd like to be either of the characters in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid – but then reality strikes!
Drinking a pint quite quickly and one card trick!
Going to football, watching TV, reading, keeping fit.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A handset that does what I'm thinking, not just following the buttons I press.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
I don't Tweet. I'd send a txt to my family telling them goodbye.
A busy year the Arsenal fan, who expanded his sales domain by landing the ad sales for The Box music channels from Sky Media and was then seemingly at the centre of TV industry negotiations over merging sales houses.
Finchley, London 1955.
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne