+44 (0)20 7395 4155
16 West Central Street, , London, , WC1A 1JJ
Meeting Mary Wear.
Favourite TV programme
Guns and Buns.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Channel 4. Trailers, idents, promos.
Howies. Ethical, great tone of voice.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Wilkinson's Little Scarlet Strawberry jam. It's been hard.
Who would play you in a movie?
There's a movie about me?
\"Walking the dog\" with a yo-yo (haven't been to a party in years).
See favourite magazine.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
phone that plays music with a camera?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Good-bye... why am I haemorrhaging?\"
Damon Collins' one-time writing partner at Lowe, Barry is enjoying success as a director at Academy. Portrays himself as a worrier, which is perhaps why he displays such craft skills.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Front end Designer/Developer become Competitive rates, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Middleweight Designer become £30k-£35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media