+44 (0)20 7395 4155
16 West Central Street, , London, , WC1A 1JJ
Meeting Mary Wear.
Favourite TV programme
Guns and Buns.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Channel 4. Trailers, idents, promos.
Howies. Ethical, great tone of voice.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Wilkinson's Little Scarlet Strawberry jam. It's been hard.
Who would play you in a movie?
There's a movie about me?
\"Walking the dog\" with a yo-yo (haven't been to a party in years).
See favourite magazine.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
phone that plays music with a camera?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Good-bye... why am I haemorrhaging?\"
Damon Collins' one-time writing partner at Lowe, Barry is enjoying success as a director at Academy. Portrays himself as a worrier, which is perhaps why he displays such craft skills.
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - £60K - Fashion - Buckinghams Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Italian Marketing Executive, Travel, Soho Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, London
- Private Bank - Digital Marketing, eCRM Campaign & Marketing Operations Manager - Associate - London J.P.Morgan JPMorgan Chase & Co. offer an exceptional benefits program and highly competitive compensation., Knightsbridge
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'