+44 (0)20 7395 4155
16 West Central Street, , London, , WC1A 1JJ
Meeting Mary Wear.
Favourite TV programme
Guns and Buns.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Channel 4. Trailers, idents, promos.
Howies. Ethical, great tone of voice.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Wilkinson's Little Scarlet Strawberry jam. It's been hard.
Who would play you in a movie?
There's a movie about me?
\"Walking the dog\" with a yo-yo (haven't been to a party in years).
See favourite magazine.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
phone that plays music with a camera?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Good-bye... why am I haemorrhaging?\"
Damon Collins' one-time writing partner at Lowe, Barry is enjoying success as a director at Academy. Portrays himself as a worrier, which is perhaps why he displays such craft skills.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Junior Digital Designer/Creative Artworker Apple&Ink £20-23k + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Marketing Manager, Technology, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Manager, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Negotiable, London