+44 (0)20 7395 4155
16 West Central Street, , London, , WC1A 1JJ
Meeting Mary Wear.
Favourite TV programme
Guns and Buns.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Channel 4. Trailers, idents, promos.
Howies. Ethical, great tone of voice.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Wilkinson's Little Scarlet Strawberry jam. It's been hard.
Who would play you in a movie?
There's a movie about me?
\"Walking the dog\" with a yo-yo (haven't been to a party in years).
See favourite magazine.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
phone that plays music with a camera?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Good-bye... why am I haemorrhaging?\"
Damon Collins' one-time writing partner at Lowe, Barry is enjoying success as a director at Academy. Portrays himself as a worrier, which is perhaps why he displays such craft skills.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner / Buyer - DRTV & Brand Response TV ADLIB £24k - £28k + Bonus, North Somerset
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure