+44 (0)20 7395 4155
16 West Central Street, , London, , WC1A 1JJ
Meeting Mary Wear.
Favourite TV programme
Guns and Buns.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Channel 4. Trailers, idents, promos.
Howies. Ethical, great tone of voice.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Wilkinson's Little Scarlet Strawberry jam. It's been hard.
Who would play you in a movie?
There's a movie about me?
\"Walking the dog\" with a yo-yo (haven't been to a party in years).
See favourite magazine.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
phone that plays music with a camera?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Good-bye... why am I haemorrhaging?\"
Damon Collins' one-time writing partner at Lowe, Barry is enjoying success as a director at Academy. Portrays himself as a worrier, which is perhaps why he displays such craft skills.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Director Aspire £70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- CREATIVE STRATEGIST - COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- DIGITAL PRODUCER - DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- OOH Field Sales Business Development Manager-£65k Uncapped OTE! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £65000 per annum + Includes uncapped commission, West End