Lean Mean Fighting Machine
+44 (0)20 7278 5400
4-8 Rodney Street, London, N1 9JH
Agency summer holidays.
Favourite TV programme
Football Focus with a cup of tea and a cheese and salad cream sandwich.
Weekend (The Guardian).
Favourite recent marketing campaign
I admire the BBC enormously.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Banking on anything.
Who would play you in a movie?
Drinking too much, and recounting stories that either people have heard before or are just mildly uninteresting.
I have two kids and another slow-cooking in the Aga.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
An MGB that starts first time.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"So then @NotSirSorrell, how about that lunch at The Wolseley?\"
Bazeley's irreverent spirit is kept well in check by his lovely wife (who's preparing herself for child number three as you read this) and it's a good thing too, given the challenge he has managing the even more irreverent Dave Bedwood and Sam Ball. His boyish charms remain as attractive as ever to women of a certain age.
- Senior Creative Designer Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Analytics Lipton Fleming Competitive, London
- Marketing Communications Manager Brand Recruitment £37000 per annum + excellent benefits, Milton Keynes
- Senior Concept Artist / Mobile Gaming / Berlin / 55 - 65k Red Sofa London €55 - €65 per annum, Berlin
- Social Media Manager - International Content Agency - London Major Players £25000 - £30000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote