Lean Mean Fighting Machine
+44 (0)20 7278 5400
4-8 Rodney Street, London, N1 9JH
Agency summer holidays.
Favourite TV programme
Football Focus with a cup of tea and a cheese and salad cream sandwich.
Weekend (The Guardian).
Favourite recent marketing campaign
I admire the BBC enormously.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Banking on anything.
Who would play you in a movie?
Drinking too much, and recounting stories that either people have heard before or are just mildly uninteresting.
I have two kids and another slow-cooking in the Aga.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
An MGB that starts first time.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"So then @NotSirSorrell, how about that lunch at The Wolseley?\"
Bazeley's irreverent spirit is kept well in check by his lovely wife (who's preparing herself for child number three as you read this) and it's a good thing too, given the challenge he has managing the even more irreverent Dave Bedwood and Sam Ball. His boyish charms remain as attractive as ever to women of a certain age.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Planning Executive Aspire £25000 - £28000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Director Aspire £50000 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge