Beattie McGuinness Bungay
+44 (0)20 7632 0400
16 Shorts Gardens, London, WC2H 9AU
Managed to get a job in advertising. Lost it. Got it back. Had the time of my life.
Favourite TV programme
The Office: An American Workplace.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The creation and election of Barack Obama.
Barack Obama – zero to brand leader in a global heartbeat.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Licking Cristal-moistened gold leaf off the naked bodies of supermodels while in inverted supersonic flight over the Caribbean. Damn these consecutive quarters of negative economic growth.
Who would play you in a movie?
To leave very early without saying goodbye.
Gardening, flying, despising Gideon Osborne and David Cameron.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Not long until this creative legend with a passion for all things extra-terrestrial makes his journey into space. In the meantime, he's been filling his spare time by producing the acclaimed sci-fi film Moon, starting production on the sequel to the aforementioned, helping scores of D-Day veterans return to Normandy for the anniversary, doing a spot of gardening, oh and opening an office in New York. All in a day's work.
Long, long ago in Birmingham.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Internal Communications Manager Better Placed Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, Sheffield
- Internal Communications Executive Better Placed Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + benefits , Sheffield
- Public Relations Manager Better Placed Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, Sheffield