+44 (0)20 7612 1777
31, Vernon Street, London, , W14 0RN
Junior features writer for Librarian Today (now sadly no more), managing partner at St Luke's, working with Dave Buonaguidi, hiring Sid McGrath and Nicola Mendelsohn.
Favourite TV programme
Librarian Today – in its heyday.
Selfdiagnosis.co.uk – usually followed by a visit to my GP.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Peter Andre's – although the single was disappointing.
Tamiflu – because it prevents death.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Wearing ostentatious jewellery.
Who would play you in a movie?
Getting completely shitfaced on one glass of wine.
Checking my status on hotornot.com.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A portable MRI scanner.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"OMG. Has anyone got a portable MRI scanner? I'm not feeling too good.\"
When Bilboul isn't worrying himself with his latest self-diagnosis, this adman-come-hypochondriac has steadily helped Karmarama to one of its best years to date. Under the mothering guidance of the agency's chairman, Nicola Mendelsohn, Bilboul has proven himself as an adept client schmoozer (despite the low alcohol tolerance).
At teatime in London.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Head of Fundraising Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Peterborough
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, London