+44 (0)20 7612 1777
31, Vernon Street, London, , W14 0RN
Junior features writer for Librarian Today (now sadly no more), managing partner at St Luke's, working with Dave Buonaguidi, hiring Sid McGrath and Nicola Mendelsohn.
Favourite TV programme
Librarian Today – in its heyday.
Selfdiagnosis.co.uk – usually followed by a visit to my GP.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Peter Andre's – although the single was disappointing.
Tamiflu – because it prevents death.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Wearing ostentatious jewellery.
Who would play you in a movie?
Getting completely shitfaced on one glass of wine.
Checking my status on hotornot.com.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A portable MRI scanner.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"OMG. Has anyone got a portable MRI scanner? I'm not feeling too good.\"
When Bilboul isn't worrying himself with his latest self-diagnosis, this adman-come-hypochondriac has steadily helped Karmarama to one of its best years to date. Under the mothering guidance of the agency's chairman, Nicola Mendelsohn, Bilboul has proven himself as an adept client schmoozer (despite the low alcohol tolerance).
At teatime in London.
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne