Associate creative partner/head of art
+44 (0)20 7345 3000
10 Cabot Square, Canary Wharf, London, , E14 4QB
Judging the Ogilvy TV department's cake competition 2008.
Favourite TV programme
Anything without James Corden in it.
They all peddle doom nowadays. I just can't pick one out.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Glade. The one where the little boy says: \"I want to do a poo in Paul's bathroom.\"
Certainly not Jo or Russell.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Running, jazz funk, turning the telly off.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Something that makes people converse properly rather than firing off bland epistles into cyberspace.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Wow everyone, like, I'm dying yeah?, Keeewwllll!!!!! XXX.\"
Another of adland's fully paid-up members of the Toon Army, Bird's passion for design and meticulous attention to detail has helped him to continue to produce work that attracts admiration from his peers. A real extrovert, his vibrant personality alone is a key asset to any creative team.
Newcastle. 8 December 1969.
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne