+44 (0)20 7387 2000
19 Mandela Street, Camden, London, NW1 0DU
Staying employed this long.
Favourite TV programme
The West Wing now that I can't get away with just watching Wacky Races.
The Economist but I only look at the pictures.
The Wine Anorak.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The Great Schlep.
Havana Club – they had me at hello.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Cigar Bars but that could just as easily be the smoking ban.
Who would play you in a movie?
Sam Elliott – I'm still working on the tache.
Reciting the words to the film Roadhouse, but only when drunk.
Getting down and dirty in a field for a weekend listening to live music.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The human remote control.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"RT @jamiec woo hoo I'm loaded who's coming out to play!\" .
Committed to keeping Profero's London agency progressing as the network spreads further afield, Blunden has ambitious ideas about where he sees the agency's future. His expertise and enthusiasm for all things digital should help... it's just a shame he's an Oxford United fan.
18 May 1973, Oxfordshire.
- Mid-weight Designer with super cool boutique agency Dahling Ltd £28-35k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight or Senior Conceptual Creative Team Dahling Ltd £30-45k or £60-90k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Junior Conceptual Creative or a Junior Creative team- TOP BOUTIQUE CREATIVE AGENCY!!!! Dahling Ltd £20-25k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Client Side - Blue Chip - CRM, Data, Backend Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits +75% off travel , London
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER (Brand Guardian, Marketing, Strategy) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Surrey