+44 (0)20 7387 2000
19 Mandela Street, Camden, London, NW1 0DU
Staying employed this long.
Favourite TV programme
The West Wing now that I can't get away with just watching Wacky Races.
The Economist but I only look at the pictures.
The Wine Anorak.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The Great Schlep.
Havana Club – they had me at hello.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Cigar Bars but that could just as easily be the smoking ban.
Who would play you in a movie?
Sam Elliott – I'm still working on the tache.
Reciting the words to the film Roadhouse, but only when drunk.
Getting down and dirty in a field for a weekend listening to live music.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The human remote control.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"RT @jamiec woo hoo I'm loaded who's coming out to play!\" .
Committed to keeping Profero's London agency progressing as the network spreads further afield, Blunden has ambitious ideas about where he sees the agency's future. His expertise and enthusiasm for all things digital should help... it's just a shame he's an Oxford United fan.
18 May 1973, Oxfordshire.
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'