+44 (0)20 7387 2000
19 Mandela Street, Camden, London, NW1 0DU
Staying employed this long.
Favourite TV programme
The West Wing now that I can't get away with just watching Wacky Races.
The Economist but I only look at the pictures.
The Wine Anorak.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The Great Schlep.
Havana Club – they had me at hello.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Cigar Bars but that could just as easily be the smoking ban.
Who would play you in a movie?
Sam Elliott – I'm still working on the tache.
Reciting the words to the film Roadhouse, but only when drunk.
Getting down and dirty in a field for a weekend listening to live music.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The human remote control.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"RT @jamiec woo hoo I'm loaded who's coming out to play!\" .
Committed to keeping Profero's London agency progressing as the network spreads further afield, Blunden has ambitious ideas about where he sees the agency's future. His expertise and enthusiasm for all things digital should help... it's just a shame he's an Oxford United fan.
18 May 1973, Oxfordshire.
- Digital Snr AM become £35k-£40k, Surrey
- Mid-Senior Level User Interface and User Experience Designer Salt £30000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Communications Executive EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £200 per day, City of London
- Brochure Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28-30k pro rata, London
- Junior Creative Team become £20k-£30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'