+44 (0)20 7387 2000
19 Mandela Street, Camden, London, NW1 0DU
Staying employed this long.
Favourite TV programme
The West Wing now that I can't get away with just watching Wacky Races.
The Economist but I only look at the pictures.
The Wine Anorak.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The Great Schlep.
Havana Club – they had me at hello.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Cigar Bars but that could just as easily be the smoking ban.
Who would play you in a movie?
Sam Elliott – I'm still working on the tache.
Reciting the words to the film Roadhouse, but only when drunk.
Getting down and dirty in a field for a weekend listening to live music.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The human remote control.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"RT @jamiec woo hoo I'm loaded who's coming out to play!\" .
Committed to keeping Profero's London agency progressing as the network spreads further afield, Blunden has ambitious ideas about where he sees the agency's future. His expertise and enthusiasm for all things digital should help... it's just a shame he's an Oxford United fan.
18 May 1973, Oxfordshire.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Associate Director - Communities Research Hasson Associates £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Content Director - Social / Digital - [Drinks] - Excellent agency - to £40k+ Fill Recruitment £40k+ as well as superb benefits, London (Greater)
- Mid-weight / Senior Brand Planner Rare Selection £50K + excellent benefits including pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER ADVERTISING AGENCY Barker Graves £30K, london
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards