Bartle Bogle Hegarty
+44 (0)20 7453 4005
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
Co-founding TBWA\London, co-founding BBH.
Favourite TV programme
I'm a butterfly when it comes to newspapers.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Marmite – can't go a day without it.
What’s your concession to the recession?
A lot of margin.
Who would play you in a movie?
One involving two forks, a coin and a wine glass.
Fast cars in which I escape deep into the unspoilt countryside.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
One that turns red traffic lights green.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Thank you and goodnight.\"
Quite possibly, making 40 people redundant this year could have been the worst thing Bogle has had to do in his 27 years in charge of his agency. But the driven and dedicated Bogle is a true advertising legend who is bound to have a plan for how to bring his agency out of such a difficult time.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Proposition Manager EMR £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Global Analytics Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Account Director - INTEGRATED / BTL - Excellent Agency! - £60k - £65k plus bonus. Fill Recruitment £60k - £65k plus superb benefits and bonus, London