Bartle Bogle Hegarty
+44 (0)20 7453 4005
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
Co-founding TBWA\London, co-founding BBH.
Favourite TV programme
I'm a butterfly when it comes to newspapers.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Marmite – can't go a day without it.
What’s your concession to the recession?
A lot of margin.
Who would play you in a movie?
One involving two forks, a coin and a wine glass.
Fast cars in which I escape deep into the unspoilt countryside.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
One that turns red traffic lights green.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Thank you and goodnight.\"
Quite possibly, making 40 people redundant this year could have been the worst thing Bogle has had to do in his 27 years in charge of his agency. But the driven and dedicated Bogle is a true advertising legend who is bound to have a plan for how to bring his agency out of such a difficult time.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Digital Response Associate Dot-Gap £70k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Paid Video Account Manager - Working across leading brands Ultimate Asset Negotiable, London
- Senior Client Services Director - Insurance Brand Ultimate Asset Negotiable, London