Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
+44 (0)207 611 6832
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
Golds and silvers at Campaign, Cannes, D&AD, Clios and Creative Circle.
Favourite TV programme
Ashes To Ashes.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
\"Million\" by Droga5.
BBC, because if it wasn't there, there'd be a massive void.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
David Tennant, minus the overacting.
Not going to parties where tricks are required.
Listening to the quirky things my children say.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A Wish Machine (my son's idea).
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I'm stuck in a lift. It keeps going up and up and up. There's a bright light...\"
Having spent more than ten years now at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, Boles and his partner Jerry Hollens have consistently come up with eye-catching campaigns. 2009 was no different, with work for the Food Standards Agency and COI Fire Safety the pick of the bunch.
3.15pm, Exeter, Devon.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager AF Selection £26,000 - £28,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £30,000 - £32,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search / Biddable Manager - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum To £50,000 + benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...