Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
+44 (0)207 611 6832
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
Golds and silvers at Campaign, Cannes, D&AD, Clios and Creative Circle.
Favourite TV programme
Ashes To Ashes.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
\"Million\" by Droga5.
BBC, because if it wasn't there, there'd be a massive void.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
David Tennant, minus the overacting.
Not going to parties where tricks are required.
Listening to the quirky things my children say.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A Wish Machine (my son's idea).
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I'm stuck in a lift. It keeps going up and up and up. There's a bright light...\"
Having spent more than ten years now at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, Boles and his partner Jerry Hollens have consistently come up with eye-catching campaigns. 2009 was no different, with work for the Food Standards Agency and COI Fire Safety the pick of the bunch.
3.15pm, Exeter, Devon.
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Development Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum, London
- Global Design Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England