Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
+44 (0)207 611 6832
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
Golds and silvers at Campaign, Cannes, D&AD, Clios and Creative Circle.
Favourite TV programme
Ashes To Ashes.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
\"Million\" by Droga5.
BBC, because if it wasn't there, there'd be a massive void.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
David Tennant, minus the overacting.
Not going to parties where tricks are required.
Listening to the quirky things my children say.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A Wish Machine (my son's idea).
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I'm stuck in a lift. It keeps going up and up and up. There's a bright light...\"
Having spent more than ten years now at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, Boles and his partner Jerry Hollens have consistently come up with eye-catching campaigns. 2009 was no different, with work for the Food Standards Agency and COI Fire Safety the pick of the bunch.
3.15pm, Exeter, Devon.
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- SEO/Social Media Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23-28k + Benefits, Manchester
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy