+44 (0)20 7751 1800
Warwick Building, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London, W14 8HQ
Anytime we have a laugh. Doesn't matter if it's due to success or disaster (it's normally the latter).
Favourite TV programme
Repeats of Midsomer Murders, it's as comforting as having your hair stroked with a soft brush.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Marks & Sparks bigger-bra price apology campaign.
North Face, because they don't seem to bother me with adverts.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
George Clooney, but he would need to grow a massive penis.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A pocket-sized gizmo that cures cancer.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"My plane is about to crash.\"
The fresh-faced creative, who hit his 40th birthday this year, is still one of the best (not to mention one of the most underrated) in the business. It's fair to say that Jon Burley wouldn't be able to run the Leo Burnett creative department half as well without the help of his old mate and partner.
40 years ago in Oxford.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Account Manager Stopgap £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Freelance Senior Account Manager Stopgap £180 - £200 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + car or c/a, London (Greater)