+44 (0)20 7734 8124
68, Wardour Street, London, , W1F 0TB
Tennis pro and later canoe pro for Club Med.
Favourite TV programme
Strictly. I could do that, I know I could do that, I have the right clothes.
International Herald Tribune online and Svd.se.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Philips – it is doing brilliant stuff.
Patagonia, practical and ethical and my producer made me say so.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Chocolate-coated almonds with licorice.
Who would play you in a movie?
Fishing and karaoke.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A wireless telephone that you could carry with you, might be useful on shoots.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Goodbye, loved it.\"
Bond is back. The Swede's return to these shores last year and the launch of his own production company, Sonny, has been a welcome addition to the UK's bank of award-winning and conversation-starting work. Brylcreem's \"effortless\", \"space\" for Carling, Levi's \"first time\" and the wonderful \"smooth outcome\" for Stella 4.0 are all Bond's beauties.
Stockholm in the 70s.
- UX DESIGNER - (Creative, User Experience, Layout, Branding) Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Frontend Developer Digital Gurus £35000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus and Benefits, London
- Brand Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits package, London
- Sales Manager- Travel - Programmatic Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum + commission, benefits & shares!, London
- Middleweight Print Designer Major Players £22000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits package, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch