+44 (0)20 7734 8124
68, Wardour Street, London, , W1F 0TB
Tennis pro and later canoe pro for Club Med.
Favourite TV programme
Strictly. I could do that, I know I could do that, I have the right clothes.
International Herald Tribune online and Svd.se.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Philips – it is doing brilliant stuff.
Patagonia, practical and ethical and my producer made me say so.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Chocolate-coated almonds with licorice.
Who would play you in a movie?
Fishing and karaoke.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A wireless telephone that you could carry with you, might be useful on shoots.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Goodbye, loved it.\"
Bond is back. The Swede's return to these shores last year and the launch of his own production company, Sonny, has been a welcome addition to the UK's bank of award-winning and conversation-starting work. Brylcreem's \"effortless\", \"space\" for Carling, Levi's \"first time\" and the wonderful \"smooth outcome\" for Stella 4.0 are all Bond's beauties.
Stockholm in the 70s.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Business Director/GAD Contract or perm Barker Graves 80/85K, central london
- Marketing Partnerships Manager Stopgap £48000 per annum, London
- Senior/ Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £21700 - £26000 per annum + Benefits, South East England
- Facebook creates first British TV campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: Nasa sun explosion film enters the chart
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign
- Archant hires former ITV sales director as first chief commercial officer