+44 (0)20 7734 8124
68, Wardour Street, London, , W1F 0TB
Tennis pro and later canoe pro for Club Med.
Favourite TV programme
Strictly. I could do that, I know I could do that, I have the right clothes.
International Herald Tribune online and Svd.se.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Philips – it is doing brilliant stuff.
Patagonia, practical and ethical and my producer made me say so.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Chocolate-coated almonds with licorice.
Who would play you in a movie?
Fishing and karaoke.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A wireless telephone that you could carry with you, might be useful on shoots.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Goodbye, loved it.\"
Bond is back. The Swede's return to these shores last year and the launch of his own production company, Sonny, has been a welcome addition to the UK's bank of award-winning and conversation-starting work. Brylcreem's \"effortless\", \"space\" for Carling, Levi's \"first time\" and the wonderful \"smooth outcome\" for Stella 4.0 are all Bond's beauties.
Stockholm in the 70s.
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne