+44 (0)20 7734 8124
68, Wardour Street, London, , W1F 0TB
Tennis pro and later canoe pro for Club Med.
Favourite TV programme
Strictly. I could do that, I know I could do that, I have the right clothes.
International Herald Tribune online and Svd.se.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Philips – it is doing brilliant stuff.
Patagonia, practical and ethical and my producer made me say so.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Chocolate-coated almonds with licorice.
Who would play you in a movie?
Fishing and karaoke.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A wireless telephone that you could carry with you, might be useful on shoots.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Goodbye, loved it.\"
Bond is back. The Swede's return to these shores last year and the launch of his own production company, Sonny, has been a welcome addition to the UK's bank of award-winning and conversation-starting work. Brylcreem's \"effortless\", \"space\" for Carling, Levi's \"first time\" and the wonderful \"smooth outcome\" for Stella 4.0 are all Bond's beauties.
Stockholm in the 70s.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Head of Video Aspire £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London