Chief creative officer
+44 (0)20 7780 4786
1 St John’s Lane, London, EC1M
Favourite TV programme
64 Zoo Lane. Ten minutes of guaranteed peace at Bonner HQ.
The Sunday Times.
eBay. (Still the best.)
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Ducati. The rare marriage of drool-inducing iconic design and pant-wetting, world-class performance.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Telling Mrs Bonner about purchases she doesn't need to know about.
Who would play you in a movie?
Someone desperate enough to work on ANY script.
Motorcycles, cars and racetracks.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Control Z for the real world.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Lat: 50.7369100752306 Lon: 0.2448749542236328.\"
One of AKQA's two chief creative officers, Bonner is regarded internally as the agency's secret new-business weapon as he is brilliant at presenting to potential clients. When you consider that this year alone, the agency's wins include Panasonic, Fitness First, The Royal Navy, The British Army, McLaren Group and the global Fiat 500 account, it's quite an impressive haul.
It was a Saturday morning. 9.32am. New Marske.
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - £60K - Fashion - Buckinghams Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Italian Marketing Executive, Travel, Soho Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, London
- Private Bank - Digital Marketing, eCRM Campaign & Marketing Operations Manager - Associate - London J.P.Morgan JPMorgan Chase & Co. offer an exceptional benefits program and highly competitive compensation., Knightsbridge
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'