Chief creative officer
+44 (0)20 7780 4786
1 St John’s Lane, London, EC1M
Favourite TV programme
64 Zoo Lane. Ten minutes of guaranteed peace at Bonner HQ.
The Sunday Times.
eBay. (Still the best.)
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Ducati. The rare marriage of drool-inducing iconic design and pant-wetting, world-class performance.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Telling Mrs Bonner about purchases she doesn't need to know about.
Who would play you in a movie?
Someone desperate enough to work on ANY script.
Motorcycles, cars and racetracks.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Control Z for the real world.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Lat: 50.7369100752306 Lon: 0.2448749542236328.\"
One of AKQA's two chief creative officers, Bonner is regarded internally as the agency's secret new-business weapon as he is brilliant at presenting to potential clients. When you consider that this year alone, the agency's wins include Panasonic, Fitness First, The Royal Navy, The British Army, McLaren Group and the global Fiat 500 account, it's quite an impressive haul.
It was a Saturday morning. 9.32am. New Marske.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Executive and Senior Account Executive air recruitment Up to £24k - dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Associate Director - Brand Strategy & Innovation Agency Ann Sharman Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 plus bonus + bens, London (South), London (Greater)
- Creative Strategist - Amsterdam - brand identity, retail and consumer packaging - up to £85k Story Recruitment £65-85k plus benefits dependent on experience, Amsterdam