+44 (0)20 7440 1100
76-80 Whitfield Street, , London, , W1T 4EZ
Player host at Stella Artois and Wimbledon Tennis Tournament; Client-side at Aer Lingus group of companies; Shell and John Menzies; Option one – Marketing Agency; Tequila\ London 1998 board director, subsequently managing partner, managing director, current chief executive.
Favourite TV programme
Grand Designs – the alternative career.
The Sunday Times.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
\"Whopper sacrifice\" – the Burger King campaign to dump ten of your friends on Facebook and get a free Whopper.
Gala Coral, it's a full weekend of entertainment. Sat evening in the casino trying to double the fees, Sunday down the bingo hall ready for Monday when it's all gone to the dogs.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Daniel Craig. He looks like me in trunks.
It involves three bits of string...
Eating, drinking – reached top grade in both. Skiing, sailing, wakeboarding, tennis and property development.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Time machine, so I can add a few extra hours in the day!
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Oh F*@k. Told you a pension was a waste of time...\"
After years at the helm of Tequila, Bonnet has extended his remit to include the top job at the troubled digital shop Agency.com. It's an interim post initially, but Bonnet will be hoping to turn it into a permanent one. Despite having the best name in town, the digital agency has been struggling for a while, so Bonnet could earn his digital stripes if he turns it around.
Bit of a devil really, all the 6s. Shropshire is my place of birth.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London