+44 (0)20 7440 1100
76-80 Whitfield Street, , London, , W1T 4EZ
Player host at Stella Artois and Wimbledon Tennis Tournament; Client-side at Aer Lingus group of companies; Shell and John Menzies; Option one – Marketing Agency; Tequila\ London 1998 board director, subsequently managing partner, managing director, current chief executive.
Favourite TV programme
Grand Designs – the alternative career.
The Sunday Times.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
\"Whopper sacrifice\" – the Burger King campaign to dump ten of your friends on Facebook and get a free Whopper.
Gala Coral, it's a full weekend of entertainment. Sat evening in the casino trying to double the fees, Sunday down the bingo hall ready for Monday when it's all gone to the dogs.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Daniel Craig. He looks like me in trunks.
It involves three bits of string...
Eating, drinking – reached top grade in both. Skiing, sailing, wakeboarding, tennis and property development.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Time machine, so I can add a few extra hours in the day!
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Oh F*@k. Told you a pension was a waste of time...\"
After years at the helm of Tequila, Bonnet has extended his remit to include the top job at the troubled digital shop Agency.com. It's an interim post initially, but Bonnet will be hoping to turn it into a permanent one. Despite having the best name in town, the digital agency has been struggling for a while, so Bonnet could earn his digital stripes if he turns it around.
Bit of a devil really, all the 6s. Shropshire is my place of birth.
- Senior PR Account Executive AF Selection £22000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch