+44 (0)20 7182 6400
247, Tottenham Court Road, London, , W1T 7QX
Setting up BLM in 1990 and making it the success it is today as Arena BLM.
Favourite TV programme
Holby City (Connie \"The Barbarian\" Beauchamp, what a woman!)
Any that has been paid for, but Saturday's Telegraph is becoming strangely appealing as I get older.
Octane (Campaign a close second).
www.bbc.co.uk Shame they don't take ads – how do they do that?
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Sky – what was life like before? Imagine life without it!
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Me, with Christopher Biggins as stunt stand-in.
Occasional inappropriate partial nudity.
Old cars, young horses.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Teleportation (For those moments when the party trick falls flat. \"Beam me up Scotty\").
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I told you I was ill.\"
Following the sale of his agency to Havas, Booth has remained as engaged and enthused as ever, working to help his new network, Arena, move to the next level. Few are surprised by this – Booth is the sort of passionate entrepreneur who always has new ideas to make a few quid.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Technical SEO Senior Executive Ultimate Asset £23000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PPC Account Director Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits + Bonus, London
- Head of SEO Ultimate Asset £50000 - £65000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior SEO Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London