Digital Cinema Media
+44 (0)20 7534 6252
12 Golden Square, , London, , W1F 9JE.
Getting first TV job at Westward TV, launching Carlton TV.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Marmite, it has never let me down.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Buying the same suits as Tim Lindsay.
Who would play you in a movie?
Impressions – current favourite Jackson Five performing ABC.
Shooting, golf, cinema, rock and roll.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Tangle-free headphone wire.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Why do people do this?\"
The shy and retiring Bowley seems at home in the world of cinema, enjoying the film premieres and occasional trips to LA, while burning with enthusiasm when putting the medium's case to advertisers. When he's not doing that, he's still busy reliving a misspent youth by attending every rock gig in London.
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media