Digital Cinema Media
+44 (0)20 7534 6252
12 Golden Square, , London, , W1F 9JE.
Getting first TV job at Westward TV, launching Carlton TV.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Marmite, it has never let me down.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Buying the same suits as Tim Lindsay.
Who would play you in a movie?
Impressions – current favourite Jackson Five performing ABC.
Shooting, golf, cinema, rock and roll.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Tangle-free headphone wire.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Why do people do this?\"
The shy and retiring Bowley seems at home in the world of cinema, enjoying the film premieres and occasional trips to LA, while burning with enthusiasm when putting the medium's case to advertisers. When he's not doing that, he's still busy reliving a misspent youth by attending every rock gig in London.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + car or c/a, London (Greater)
- Social Media Executive Ball & Hoolahan £26,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Marketing Assistant Ball & Hoolahan £26,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)