Digital Cinema Media
+44 (0)20 7534 6252
12 Golden Square, , London, , W1F 9JE.
Getting first TV job at Westward TV, launching Carlton TV.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Marmite, it has never let me down.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Buying the same suits as Tim Lindsay.
Who would play you in a movie?
Impressions – current favourite Jackson Five performing ABC.
Shooting, golf, cinema, rock and roll.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Tangle-free headphone wire.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Why do people do this?\"
The shy and retiring Bowley seems at home in the world of cinema, enjoying the film premieres and occasional trips to LA, while burning with enthusiasm when putting the medium's case to advertisers. When he's not doing that, he's still busy reliving a misspent youth by attending every rock gig in London.
- Senior Creative Designer createselect Up to £50,000 pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Internal Communications Officer Brand Recruitment £35000 per annum + plus exceptional benefits, Cambridge
- Senior Customer Insight Analyst Brand Recruitment £45000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Milton Keynes
- Marketing Campaign Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum + benefits, Milton Keynes
- Category Planner - 2 month contract Brand Recruitment £15 per hour, Northampton