Creative director and head of content
Bartle Bogle Hegarty
+44 (0)207 453 4525
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
Think the Audi channel. World's first and everyone said it couldn't be done. Sold lots of cars but had no effect on ITV peaktime viewing, though.
Favourite TV programme
Like the other profiles you have read, probably The Wire.
Fallen out of love with The Observer. Weekend FT.
Try never to have one. This amused me this morning: http://www.limmy.com.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Red Bull for its laser-like focus on \"gives you wings\". Have ignored spending money on ads to invest in new sports (airplane racing) and events (flugtag) that now make it money. Now one of the biggest content and media owners around.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Too busy chasing our end-of-year targets, so would call in Ewan McGregor.
Claim I'm going to the loo and doing a runner.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Deadline pusher for the iPhone.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"After a lifetime of intense soul-searching I was finally struck by a blinding epiphany. It's startlingly obvious the meaning of life is p.\"
Thankfully, his ability to push branded content to the forefront of BBH's offering is much better than his ability to pull Girls Aloud (which he spectacularly failed to do at a party earlier in the year). It will be interesting to see where his department sits post-recession.
Perth, Scotland, circa 1972.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive, Charity, Berkshire Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 per annum, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager,Financial services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +bonus & benefits, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant