+44 (0)20 3003 9002
Headquarters, 24 Percy Street, London, , W1T 2BS
Leo Burnett, Michaelides & Bednash, Zenith, ZenithOptimedia.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Callaway. Makes me think I can still play golf.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Worrying about the recession.
Who would play you in a movie?
Mr Robert Carlyle.
Gardening, golf, walking my dog, a recent convert to running.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
A frustrating year for Boyle at the helm of ZenithOptimedia as some notable victories, both in awards terms and in winning new business from the likes of 118 118, were overshadowed by the loss of the Lloyds TSB account. Despite this, Boyle remains passionate about the brand and about making media a more interesting business in which to work.
Glasgow, June 1971.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central
- Video Executive Aspire £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Media Manager - Client Side! Aspire £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam