+44 (0)20 3003 9002
Headquarters, 24 Percy Street, London, , W1T 2BS
Leo Burnett, Michaelides & Bednash, Zenith, ZenithOptimedia.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Callaway. Makes me think I can still play golf.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Worrying about the recession.
Who would play you in a movie?
Mr Robert Carlyle.
Gardening, golf, walking my dog, a recent convert to running.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
A frustrating year for Boyle at the helm of ZenithOptimedia as some notable victories, both in awards terms and in winning new business from the likes of 118 118, were overshadowed by the loss of the Lloyds TSB account. Despite this, Boyle remains passionate about the brand and about making media a more interesting business in which to work.
Glasgow, June 1971.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London