+44 (0)20 3003 9002
Headquarters, 24 Percy Street, London, , W1T 2BS
Leo Burnett, Michaelides & Bednash, Zenith, ZenithOptimedia.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Callaway. Makes me think I can still play golf.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Worrying about the recession.
Who would play you in a movie?
Mr Robert Carlyle.
Gardening, golf, walking my dog, a recent convert to running.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
A frustrating year for Boyle at the helm of ZenithOptimedia as some notable victories, both in awards terms and in winning new business from the likes of 118 118, were overshadowed by the loss of the Lloyds TSB account. Despite this, Boyle remains passionate about the brand and about making media a more interesting business in which to work.
Glasgow, June 1971.
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media