Executive creative director
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
+44 (0)20 7616 3500
151 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5QE
Being hired by David Abbott. Becoming executive creative director of AMV. Becoming president of D&AD.
Favourite TV programme
Tom & Jerry (a move on from Peppa Pig).
The Times, The Guardian, Daily Mirror, The Sun.
Stuff. T3. My wife's mags.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The one where two lads bought a BMX for AU $27.50 and sold it for AU $134.50. Demonstrates the power of creativity.
Apple. Beautiful design. Lost without them.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Having a pay rise.
Who would play you in a movie?
Steve McQueen and Daniel Craig would have to do.
Thinking of ideas for anything. Football. Keeping fit.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
One that makes kids go to sleep at bedtime.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Just about to die but don't worry, I'll Tweet you from the other side. They have coverage, don't they?\"
Has overseen some good work this year and seems to be able to instil his creatives with the power to win any pitch put in front of them. As well as running the department, he also enjoys working on briefs – which may work well for him but has been known to take up a little too much of his time when really busy.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Web Specialist Brand Recruitment £22000 - £30000 per annum, Letchworth Garden City
- Marketing Manager - FMCG Brand Recruitment excellent benefits, Cambridge
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Basildon
- Project Director Purple Consultancy £60000 - £70000 per annum, London