Executive creative director
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
+44 (0)20 7616 3500
151 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5QE
Being hired by David Abbott. Becoming executive creative director of AMV. Becoming president of D&AD.
Favourite TV programme
Tom & Jerry (a move on from Peppa Pig).
The Times, The Guardian, Daily Mirror, The Sun.
Stuff. T3. My wife's mags.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The one where two lads bought a BMX for AU $27.50 and sold it for AU $134.50. Demonstrates the power of creativity.
Apple. Beautiful design. Lost without them.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Having a pay rise.
Who would play you in a movie?
Steve McQueen and Daniel Craig would have to do.
Thinking of ideas for anything. Football. Keeping fit.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
One that makes kids go to sleep at bedtime.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Just about to die but don't worry, I'll Tweet you from the other side. They have coverage, don't they?\"
Has overseen some good work this year and seems to be able to instil his creatives with the power to win any pitch put in front of them. As well as running the department, he also enjoys working on briefs – which may work well for him but has been known to take up a little too much of his time when really busy.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Commercial Director - product development & strategy Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum + commission & stock, London
- Senior Digital Sales Manager - Sport - Major Ents brand Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Data Insight Manager Salt £300 - £350 per day, Nottingham
- Digital Account Manager Adam Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, City of London