Executive creative director
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
+44 (0)20 7616 3500
151 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5QE
Being hired by David Abbott. Becoming executive creative director of AMV. Becoming president of D&AD.
Favourite TV programme
Tom & Jerry (a move on from Peppa Pig).
The Times, The Guardian, Daily Mirror, The Sun.
Stuff. T3. My wife's mags.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The one where two lads bought a BMX for AU $27.50 and sold it for AU $134.50. Demonstrates the power of creativity.
Apple. Beautiful design. Lost without them.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Having a pay rise.
Who would play you in a movie?
Steve McQueen and Daniel Craig would have to do.
Thinking of ideas for anything. Football. Keeping fit.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
One that makes kids go to sleep at bedtime.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Just about to die but don't worry, I'll Tweet you from the other side. They have coverage, don't they?\"
Has overseen some good work this year and seems to be able to instil his creatives with the power to win any pitch put in front of them. As well as running the department, he also enjoys working on briefs – which may work well for him but has been known to take up a little too much of his time when really busy.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Social Media & PR Manager - Leading Online Brand Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 Per Annum Up to £45K + BENS, London
- Social Media Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Brand Client Partners - Leading Media Agency - Global Client Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London