Executive creative director
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
+44 (0)20 7616 3500
151 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5QE
Being hired by David Abbott. Becoming executive creative director of AMV. Becoming president of D&AD.
Favourite TV programme
Tom & Jerry (a move on from Peppa Pig).
The Times, The Guardian, Daily Mirror, The Sun.
Stuff. T3. My wife's mags.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The one where two lads bought a BMX for AU $27.50 and sold it for AU $134.50. Demonstrates the power of creativity.
Apple. Beautiful design. Lost without them.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Having a pay rise.
Who would play you in a movie?
Steve McQueen and Daniel Craig would have to do.
Thinking of ideas for anything. Football. Keeping fit.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
One that makes kids go to sleep at bedtime.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Just about to die but don't worry, I'll Tweet you from the other side. They have coverage, don't they?\"
Has overseen some good work this year and seems to be able to instil his creatives with the power to win any pitch put in front of them. As well as running the department, he also enjoys working on briefs – which may work well for him but has been known to take up a little too much of his time when really busy.
- Head of UK Marketing Communications Adam Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Manchester
- Associate Marketing Director (Global Education) - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Chichester, West Sussex
- Senior PR Account Executive AF Selection £22000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- The man who made Grey matter