Executive creative director
Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy
+44 (0)207 073 6900
15 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1NB
Royal College of Art, D&AD Pencils, starting and running MCBD, selling some of my photographs professionally.
Favourite TV programme
The Guernsey Evening Press.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Boeing. They make good planes.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
I can make a shoe out of a table napkin.
Photography. Not a hobby, a passion.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The Acme Recession Buster.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Having sushi, delicious Blowfish, can be fatal if prepared incorrec...\"
Briginshaw, due to step down at the end of this year to pursue a career in photography, has always had an eye for a good shot, whether his own or someone else's. He's well on the way to a successful new career, with his work being celebrated at the Campaign Photo Awards this year.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner / Strategist - Blockbuster Campaigns! ADLIB competitive salary / day rate, Southampton
- Head of eCommerce - Fast Growing British Footwear Fashion Brand Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary Package + Bonuses (Based on skills & experience), London (West), London (Greater)
- Creative Artworker:(Retail, Print, Digital, InDesign,Photoshop) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, London