Executive creative director
Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy
+44 (0)207 073 6900
15 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1NB
Royal College of Art, D&AD Pencils, starting and running MCBD, selling some of my photographs professionally.
Favourite TV programme
The Guernsey Evening Press.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Boeing. They make good planes.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
I can make a shoe out of a table napkin.
Photography. Not a hobby, a passion.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The Acme Recession Buster.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Having sushi, delicious Blowfish, can be fatal if prepared incorrec...\"
Briginshaw, due to step down at the end of this year to pursue a career in photography, has always had an eye for a good shot, whether his own or someone else's. He's well on the way to a successful new career, with his work being celebrated at the Campaign Photo Awards this year.
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £45-50k plus bonus, Homeworking/flexible UK
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'