+44 (0)20 7375 0193
4, Elder Street, London, , E1 6PT
Selling first photograph, launch of AbsolutDJ music mixer, toasting the end of our first dinner service on opening night of my restaurant in San Francisco, being appointed TribalDDB managing director, first team dinner with AnalogFolk.
Favourite TV programme
New York Post.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
\"The best job in the world\" for Aussie tourist board.
Seat Cars. Our biggest client, I live and breath it every day. Exciting things to come!
What’s your concession to the recession?
Reading the FT.
Who would play you in a movie?
I can make a rose out of a paper napkin.
Golf, photography, golf, snowboarding, golf, travel, golf, gym, did I mention golf?
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Anything that would help me play more golf.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Thank you, and good night.\"
Another disappointing year for the founder of AnalogFolk, which saw a further three of the original six founding partners (Deidre McGlashan, Ed Ling and Matt Hardisty) depart the agency. Its \"relaunch\" as a digital specialist felt like a decision that was forced upon it rather than a strategy – and it's all a far cry from its ambitious launch in early 2008. Brock remains upbeat, but he's fighting what feels like a losing battle.
1 December 1974; Montreal, Canada.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Lively Account Executive Famous consumer Brand- £23/24K Barker Graves £23/24K, London
- Digital Media Recruitment Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Senior Designer createselect £40-50K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)