+44 (0)20 7407 7800
Axe & Bottle Court, 70 Newcomen Street, London, , SE1 1YT
Chief executive at Agency Republic when we were named Agency of the Year four times, managing partner at Work Club when we were named runner-up Agency of the Year in our first full year of trading.
Favourite TV programme
TV. I've read about that on the internet.
None of them. In the 70s, newspapers were 80 per cent news, 20 per cent opinion; now it's the other way round and they're all hours/days behind the pace.
Now you're talking. It's literally a toss-up between Yachting World, Yachting Monthly and Razzle. If there was a Razzle World and Razzle Monthly I could do without the boat porn.
As a vegetarian, the obvious choice is www.hatsofmeat.com.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Muse's USB treasure hunt: six USB sticks hidden in six continents: Find them, merge the files, get the new song, win stuff. Willy Wonka 2.0.
Wally. Only Italians could build the sleekest yachts afloat and get away with that name. It's like building Bentleys and calling them Spunkers. Or really expensive fridges and calling them Smeg.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Trolley dashes at Matalan.
Who would play you in a movie?
Mark Rylance. The best actor alive today. Fact.
I'm an enthusiastic celebrant but I can't compete with Rob Stapledon, Work Club's bank manager at Coutts, who does the splits for new clients.
Toddler-wrangling, making up excuses to go sailing, unfinished projec...
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Now I've had the time of my life. No I never felt like this before. Yes I swear it's the truth, and I owe it all to you.\"
Known for his energy and positive attitude, this year he went exploring in the Antarctic on a Russian boat that cuts through ice. Perhaps this is symbolic of how Brooks' dogged determination never lets anything get in his way, especially when securing a client.
21 August 1967, Sevenoaks, UK.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Off Oxford Street Agency Fill Recruitment to £55k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- CRM Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline