Guardian News and Media
+44 (0)203 353 2000
Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, , N1 9HE
Fave moment: greeting Paul McCartney at the 2006 NME Awards.
Favourite TV programme
Observer Music Monthly.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Can't think of a single standout campaign.
Apple: form AND function.
What’s your concession to the recession?
My bonus; taxis; business lunches/dinners.
Who would play you in a movie?
That would never get development dollars.
Reading, running, shouting at Arsenal.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
ErrError alert: automatically highlights any error of fact on an internet page.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Here lies one whose name was writ on Twitter.\"
It's been a tough year for Brooks professionally as he's had to dish out news to his staff of job cuts and restructures, while batting off reports that The Observer would close. He was partly hired by Guardian News & Media to progress its online strategy so all eyes will be on this during 2010.
Kingston, Jamaica, 1957.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Experiential Production Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £34000 per annum, Shoreditch
- Junior Digital Developer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £26000 per annum, Shoreditch
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned