Guardian News and Media
+44 (0)203 353 2000
Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, , N1 9HE
Fave moment: greeting Paul McCartney at the 2006 NME Awards.
Favourite TV programme
Observer Music Monthly.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Can't think of a single standout campaign.
Apple: form AND function.
What’s your concession to the recession?
My bonus; taxis; business lunches/dinners.
Who would play you in a movie?
That would never get development dollars.
Reading, running, shouting at Arsenal.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
ErrError alert: automatically highlights any error of fact on an internet page.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Here lies one whose name was writ on Twitter.\"
It's been a tough year for Brooks professionally as he's had to dish out news to his staff of job cuts and restructures, while batting off reports that The Observer would close. He was partly hired by Guardian News & Media to progress its online strategy so all eyes will be on this during 2010.
Kingston, Jamaica, 1957.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager - Senior Premier Media Negotiable, London
- DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER - MARKETING - LONDON - £38,500 Salt £38500 per annum, London
- PR MANAGER - CONTRACT - WEST END - TO £40-55,000 DOE Salt £40000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure