Guardian News and Media
+44 (0)203 353 2000
Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, , N1 9HE
Fave moment: greeting Paul McCartney at the 2006 NME Awards.
Favourite TV programme
Observer Music Monthly.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Can't think of a single standout campaign.
Apple: form AND function.
What’s your concession to the recession?
My bonus; taxis; business lunches/dinners.
Who would play you in a movie?
That would never get development dollars.
Reading, running, shouting at Arsenal.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
ErrError alert: automatically highlights any error of fact on an internet page.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Here lies one whose name was writ on Twitter.\"
It's been a tough year for Brooks professionally as he's had to dish out news to his staff of job cuts and restructures, while batting off reports that The Observer would close. He was partly hired by Guardian News & Media to progress its online strategy so all eyes will be on this during 2010.
Kingston, Jamaica, 1957.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Web Specialist Brand Recruitment £22000 - £30000 per annum, Letchworth Garden City
- Marketing Manager - FMCG Brand Recruitment excellent benefits, Cambridge
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Basildon
- Project Director Purple Consultancy £60000 - £70000 per annum, London