Guardian News and Media
+44 (0)203 353 2000
Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, , N1 9HE
Fave moment: greeting Paul McCartney at the 2006 NME Awards.
Favourite TV programme
Observer Music Monthly.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Can't think of a single standout campaign.
Apple: form AND function.
What’s your concession to the recession?
My bonus; taxis; business lunches/dinners.
Who would play you in a movie?
That would never get development dollars.
Reading, running, shouting at Arsenal.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
ErrError alert: automatically highlights any error of fact on an internet page.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Here lies one whose name was writ on Twitter.\"
It's been a tough year for Brooks professionally as he's had to dish out news to his staff of job cuts and restructures, while batting off reports that The Observer would close. He was partly hired by Guardian News & Media to progress its online strategy so all eyes will be on this during 2010.
Kingston, Jamaica, 1957.
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £28000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £31500 per annum + 12 months, London
- Database Administrator Stopgap £80 - £100 per day + 3 days per week - 3 months, London
- Senior PHP Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £65000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £28000 - £30000 per annum + T2P Contract, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media