Global director engagement planning
Bartle Bogle Hegarty
+44 (0)20 7734 1677
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
Favourite TV programme
The X Factor.
The Mail on Sunday.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Gibson guitar – enduring classic/lifetime of joy.
What’s your concession to the recession?
The recession is not a time to be giving up.
Who would play you in a movie?
Be the last to leave.
Music – playing and going to gigs. Golfing with the famous four.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A golf bag – slick, easy to use, full of technology.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Just having one last sip to all those who made this a wonderful life. See you later.\"
Brown, a professional Irishman, is the heart and soul of BBH's channelplanning offer and a man known throughout the agency for enjoying the craic. One colleague said: \"Every time I go to Dublin, he's there.\" All of this enjoyment, though, is doing nothing for his swing as he is, apparently, a terrible golfer.
Dublin. 28 May 1962.
- Senior Project Manager Zebra People £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Brand Strategist- Freelance createselect Market Rate, London (Greater)
- Client Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy Negotiable, London
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote