Group executive creative director
+44 (0)20 7751 1800
Warwick Building, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London, W14 8HQ
Still waiting on them, I hope.
Favourite TV programme
I adore telly, so too many to mention. To quote Dae-su Oh in Oldboy: \"The TV is both a clock and a calendar. It's your school, your home, your church, your friend and your lover.\"
The Saturday Guardian.
Amazon, same as it ever was.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Shelter. Sorry, I know it's one of ours and thus feels like ghastly self-aggrandisement, but even if it wasn't, I'd be equally excited by its genuine excellence in every media channel.
Lilly. It makes the insulin that keeps me limping along.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Dignity and self-respect.
Who would play you in a movie?
Forward moon-walking while doing a Robert De Niro impersonation. It's fucking incredible, I tell you.
Clay shooting, YouPorn and fencing. I am a Renaissance ECD.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Something to allow me to easily combine all three of my hobbies.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Fuck that for a game of soldiers. I'm not spending my last few moments on God's Earth tearfully masturbating in the dark.
The chain-smoking creative is now partly crippled after a bar-based piggyback accident went horribly wrong leaving him with steel pins in his leg. This hasn't affected his eye for the work, though, and he remains one of the best writers in the business. Having spent a long time bedding down Homebase, he needs to come out fighting next year with a couple of big wins and some award-winning work.
In the slums of Portsmouth, in the last dying year of the 60s.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £55k, London, Central
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media