Group executive creative director
+44 (0)20 7751 1800
Warwick Building, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London, W14 8HQ
Still waiting on them, I hope.
Favourite TV programme
I adore telly, so too many to mention. To quote Dae-su Oh in Oldboy: \"The TV is both a clock and a calendar. It's your school, your home, your church, your friend and your lover.\"
The Saturday Guardian.
Amazon, same as it ever was.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Shelter. Sorry, I know it's one of ours and thus feels like ghastly self-aggrandisement, but even if it wasn't, I'd be equally excited by its genuine excellence in every media channel.
Lilly. It makes the insulin that keeps me limping along.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Dignity and self-respect.
Who would play you in a movie?
Forward moon-walking while doing a Robert De Niro impersonation. It's fucking incredible, I tell you.
Clay shooting, YouPorn and fencing. I am a Renaissance ECD.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Something to allow me to easily combine all three of my hobbies.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Fuck that for a game of soldiers. I'm not spending my last few moments on God's Earth tearfully masturbating in the dark.
The chain-smoking creative is now partly crippled after a bar-based piggyback accident went horribly wrong leaving him with steel pins in his leg. This hasn't affected his eye for the work, though, and he remains one of the best writers in the business. Having spent a long time bedding down Homebase, he needs to come out fighting next year with a couple of big wins and some award-winning work.
In the slums of Portsmouth, in the last dying year of the 60s.
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'