+44 (0)20 7494 9120
Elsley Court, 20-22 Great Titchfield Street, London, , W1W 8BE
Playing music to sheep.
Favourite TV programme
The New York Sun Guardian Internet Times.
Any music magazine.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Something digital, I guess.
Radiohead. From their product to the way they communicate it... feels like themselves. It's completely selfish and generous at the same time.
What’s your concession to the recession?
An extra shooting day...
Who would play you in a movie?
Owen Wilson would do a funny accent.
I don't want to spoil the Owen Wilson movie. It's really funny.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
That's Dragons' Den territory.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Fallon's creative jewel was put on a long leash more than a year ago and his creative output has, rather predictably, fallen as a result. This is due in part to the mild-mannered creative being somewhat preoccupied by the birth of his first child.
1978, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Head of Video Aspire £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London